You’re the eyes and ears for our mission. We need your help identifying unmet medical needs and where the current care of children does not fit as well as it should be to their unique requirements. We encourage you also to share your ideas about how specific medical device design could better cater to children. Please do not submit detailed designs at this point as we want to ensure any Intellectual Property of yours is protected. We will follow up with you individually to help protect your ideas.
Some Needs / Ideas could include:
- Issues related to children’s medical device application and fit
- Hospital and home-specific care issues for children
- Disease or condition-specific insights specific to children
- Examples of care processes that are disruptive, upsetting or socially-awkward
- Problems or solutions in medical care for children from neonatal to adolescent
Every Need and Idea is reviewed and considered through our review process on a regular basis. For Needs & Ideas we do not take as a project we will do our best to direct you to further information that can help address your issue.
Most importantly, we are looking for the stories behind the needs. We will prioritize the needs we address through the impact of the clinical story, rather than the size of the market impacted. Once we have chosen a need to address we will then solicit solution ideas and options from our volunteer network.
Please contact us to share your unmet needs and/or ideas with us.